Hotter with a Beard: Joshua Jackson Edition

He was clean shaven on Dawson’s Creek but on Fringe he is all scruff and girl, it works.

Joshua Jackson is a somewhat inexplicable longtime crush of mine. He’s not a terrific actor but he’s pretty good with the sarcastic quips and that’s how everyone spoke on Dawson’s Creek. He and Michelle Williams were the only ones who could deliver that contrived dialog without me wanting to punch them in the face. They were also the reasons I kept watching. (Well, that and all the awesome guest stars they kept bringing in). And now he’s 90% of the reason I keep watching Fringe. (The other 10% has to do with occasionally awesome gore effects.)