60 old questions, new questions and strangely worded questions.
Who was your first prom date?
Who was your first roommate?
Do dorm roommates count? I had 3 of them. A nice, quiet science major, an aspiring aerobics instructor and a crazy girl named Jessica with a drawer full of sex toys. She was a lot of fun. Sadly, she left midway through the year. My first elected roommates were my friend Kristie and her dorm roommate, Abbey, who hated me and left me passive-aggressive notes about cleaning the house.
3. What was your first alcoholic drink?
Either Schnapps in my cocoa from my mom trying to help me sleep or a sip of my dad's Sam Adams.
4. What was your first job?
Other than babysitting, my first job was at a Bed and Breakfast in Tacoma making beds and vacuuming.
5. What was your first car?
First and only: My '89 Volvo wagon.
6. Who was the first person you texted today?
No one. I'm trying to cut back.
7. Who is the first person you thought of this morning?
The man sleeping next to me.
8. Who was your first grade teacher?
I don't really remember any of my teachers before middle school because I moved around so much. I do know that in 3rd grade, I was in 3 different schools in one year.
9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane/helicopter?
Must have been from Texas to Oregon when we moved when I was 2. I don't remember it.
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
I sneaked out to smoke cigarettes by the lake. I met some kids there who were on acid. They invited me back to one of their houses and I hung out with them while they tripped. One of the boys was cute.
11. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them?
Joe Schultz when I was 6 or 7. I am not still friends with him. His family was from Germany and I think they moved back there. I've tried looking him up, but that's like trying to look up John Smith.
12. Where was your first sleep over?
Joe Schultz' house. The dude had an awesome Lego collection and his mom made us Nutella and butter sandwiches.
13. Who was the first person you talked to this morning?
14. Whose wedding were you in the first time?
I was the flower girl in my uncle's wedding when I 6. I took my job very seriously.
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Groan and stall.
16. What was the first concert you ever went to?
New Kids on the Block.
17. First tattoo or piercing?
My shooting star when I was 18.
18. First foreign country you went to?
Cancun Mexico with my family when I was 5.
19. First crush?
Besides Han Solo, I was kind of late bloomer on crushes. I just wanted to be friends with all the boys (because I didn't get along with girls, really) and, sadly, as I got older they thought that meant I had a crush on them. I think I didn't really have a crush on a boy until 5th grade. I can't remember his name but he was this kind of chubby blonde kid who later grew up to be a super hot punk rock kid.
20. First TRUE love?
21. When was your first detention?
We didn't really have detention. We had “demerits” which were like a slap on the wrist only not at all painful.
22. Who was your first kiss?
Robert. Summer camp. He was 12. I was 14. Scandalous.
23. What was the first state you lived in?
24. Who was the first person to break your heart?
25. Who will be the first to repost this?
Elyse or Mark?
26. Do you still talk to the person you lost your virginity to?
I don't even know if he's still alive.
27. Is it harder to be rejected or to reject someone?
Be rejected, duh.
28. What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?
Top 40 and oldies.
29. What is the best thing about your current job?
30. Do you wish cell phone etiquette was a required class?
I doubt it would work.
31. What is the last thing you drank?
Water. And I gots to pee.
32. Have you been on a date in the past week?
Not really, no. But I'm easy to please.
33. Where are you going on your next vacation?
Kachess Lake! Camping!
34. Have you ever thrown up from working out?
No. Is that a goal I should have?
35. Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
Half and half.
36. Have you ever gotten so wasted you didn’t know what was going on?
I'm pretty much always aware even when I'm so drunk the room is spinning. And I haven't gotten THAT drunk since I stopped drinking Mad Dog Mimosas.
37. Do you like pulpy orange juice?
Pulp free, baby!
38. Are you touchy feely?
With my b/f, yes. With good friends, just a hug hello and goodbye is sufficient. Or the occasional joke pat on the ass.
39. Did you cry at your high school graduation?
No. That was sweat. It was 100 degrees.
40. Do you prefer the tanning bed or the sun?
The sun and lots of sun block. I do not like the cancer.
41. What are your 2 favorite places to eat?
TWO places? Um…Taste of India and The Crocodile.
42. What could you tolerate, someone who snores or a sleep walker?
Sleep walker. Because then they wouldn't be lying next to me snoring and keeping me up.
43. Do you consider yourself bi-polar?
Nope. I didn't know you could consider yourself a medical condition. “I consider myself a sufferer of Leukemia!”
44. What's something your friends make fun of you for?
45. What's your worst personality flaw?
46. Would you ever parachute off of a plane?
47. Have you ever ridden an elephant?
Yes! At the county fair when I was a kid. It was awesome.
48. Are you Irish in any way?
Yes. In several ways.
49. Have you ever ridden in a U-Haul?
I have DRIVEN a U-Haul. For a minute before making my companion take over.
50. Do you like to play Scrabble?
Yes. But I rarely win.
51. Have you ever been to a nude beach?
Yes. In Spain.
52. Have you ever had Jack Daniels?
Yeeees. Both in drink and BBQ sauce forms.
53. Have you ever had sex on the beach?
Only the obnoxiously named drink. I do not like having my underwear in my ass so I doubt millions of grains of sand would feel any better.
54. What are you saving your money up for right now?
Emergencies. Possible trip to New Zealand.
55. What was the last gift card you received?
56. Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
57. Does the number of people a person's slept with affect your opinion of him or her?
Of course. It's very telling information.
58. Have you ever gone to a party where you were the only sober person?
Yes. But I'm sure I remedied it quickly.
59. What do you do when you spy a bug in your house?
When I spy a fly, I let it lie. When I spy a spider I take it outside-r.
60. What is your favorite flavor of Jello?
The kind that is pudding.