I'm waiting for a hard drive to format.
1. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
2. Do you have a favorite T.V. show?
I have several.
3. What was your first car?
'89 volvo 240DL station wagon. Mom blue.
4. Do you own a Game boy or other portable gaming device?
As a matter of fact, I DO own a Game Boy. I have Tetris and Dr. Mario!
5. Where was your first kiss?
In the woods next to the dance hall at hippie camp during a square dance. How teen movie is that?!
6. What's your favorite season?
7. What color is your wallet?
8. Do you own a cell phone?
It's the ONLY phone I own.
9. What's the last thing you ate?
I had a Starbuck's breakfast sandwich. First one in ages. Weird thing is, it wasn't as satisfying as I thought it would be. I wonder if my diet ruined me on junk food forever.
10. Have you ever seen a comet?
I saw Haley's comet. For a while in high school, I still fit into the commemorative t-shirt.
11. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
12. Does it snow where you live?
About once a year. And each time, it's as if it's the first in history.
13. Do you wear socks with sandals?
14. Do you wear a hat?
In the winter, to keep my head warm. I don't think I look good in hats.
15. Do you own any yellow articles of clothing?
I have a yellow plaid dress and a yellow shirt with duckies on it. Surprised?
16. Do you subscribe to any magazines?
Someone bought me a subscription to Entertainment Weekly. I still don't know who it was. I suspect my Grandma. She also bought me a subscription to YM in high school.
17. Can you drive a car with a manual transmission?
I can barely drive a car with an automatic transmission.
18. Do you say “Bless you” when somebody sneezes?
Yes. It's the polite thing to do. Although sometime, I don't feel like being polite.
19. Do you own any good luck charms or similar items?
I don't believe in good luck charms.
20. Do you have any houseplants?
I have one. Seamus, my clover. He is the only plant I have ever been able to keep alive. Though I've also decided to try and revive Brugos' jade plant.
21. Do you wear a watch?
I don't even own one.
22. Do you have a credit card?
One, plus a Macy's card and an Old Navy card for the savings.
23. Have you ever seen an Amish person?
Only on TV.
24. Have you ever ridden the train?
Yes. I love the train in Europe. American trains are shitty, slow and dangerous.
25. Ever had dance lessons?
I took ballet and jazz tap when I was a wee one. Neither one helped make me into a graceful adult.
26. How 'bout swim lessons?
Now that I wasn't too bad at. I was on the swim team until high school. I wasn't fast, but I was often complimented on my form.
27. Piano lessons?
Yes. I was mostly terrible at that too, but I did learn to play (most of) Stairway to Heaven. There's no piano translation for the guitar solo.
28. Were you ever in the scouts?
Brownies. It was really boring. We took trips to the mall and made shrunken apple head dolls. I wanted to go camping.
29. Have you ever used power tools?
Yes. They're fun.
30. Have you ever baked a cake?
I LOVE to bake.
31. Have you ever changed a tire?
32. Ever had a pet with a really cool name?
Since I've named all my pets myself, I would like to think they were all cool names. Bruce and Neil were good names for my ratties.
33. What did you think of this survey?
It was one of the more interesting ones even though there were some hackneyed questions.