SCATTERGORIES…it's harder than it looks!
Rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They MUST be real places, names, things. NOTHING made up! If you can't think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
Your Name: Baxter
1. Famous Athlete: Barry Bonds
2. 4 letter word: Boob
3. Street name: Boylston
4. Color: Blue
5. Animal: Baboon
6. Vehicles: Bug
7. Tropical Locations: Bora Bora
8. College Majors: Biology
9. Dairy Products: Blue Cheese
10. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Bouncy Ball
11. Boy Name: Boris
12. Girl Name: Barbara
13. Movie Titles: Beyond the Valley of the Dolls
14. Alcoholic Drink: Boilermaker
15. Occupations: Barrister
16. Flowers: Blue Bonnets
17. Celebrities: Billy Bob Thornton
18. Magazines: Bust
19. U.S. Cities or State: Baltimore
20. Pro Sports Teams: Bears
21. Something found in a kitchen: Banana
22. Reason for Being Late: Bit by werewolf
23. Something You Throw Away: Boogers
24. Things You Shout: Balls!
25. Cartoon Character: Bumblebee.