1.You and Jesus go out to dinner – who pays?
Jesus performs a “miracle” (or an “illuuuuuusion”) that distracts the management, allowing us to dine and dash. Either that or he gets free meals cos he’s a celebrity.
2. You suddenly have to flee the country and adopt an alias. What is it?
3. Pick one state in the U.S. to get rid of permanently?
That’s easy. Florida.
4. You wake up as the opposite gender. What's the one thing you wanna do?
Flog the dolphin. Pee standing up. And then flog some more dolphin.
5. Luke Skywalker or Han Solo?
Han Solo was my first love, so naturally I have to pick him.
6. Toy you always wanted but never got as a child?
7. Top three celebrities you wanna do?
Trey Parker, Nathan Fillion, and, since this is obviously a hypothetical question, I’m going to de-factor time and space so that I can include a young Joe Strummer.
8. What's an automatic deal breaker in a potential significant other?
9. What is the last movie you saw that actually scared you?
The beginning of The Decent, before the monsters show up. Why would anyone spelunk for FUN?
10. Stupidest thing you've ever said out loud?
How could I possibly choose just one?
11. You're sentenced to death and it's the morning of your execution, what do you want to eat?
Vegetable Tiki Masala, garlic naan and Chai.
12. What's something that most people do that you've never done?
Jogged. I’ve been gimpy since I was 7.
13. Before you die you want to go to…?
14. Something you'd really like to do but probably won't ever be able to do?
See eye-to-eye with my mom.
15. A wild animal you'd like to have as a pet?
Have we learned nothing from Steve Irwin’s death?
16. A drug you'll never try?
17. If you were an animal what would you be?
You mean other than a human? A cat. And preferably I would belong to someone like me so that I would be spoiled.
18. If you had to marry someone you knew at the age of 12 who would it be?
This is a ridiculous question and one I can’t possibly answer since I hardly remember who I even associated with at 12 besides members of my own family.
19. What's something most people don't know about you?
Nothing I care to share.
20. Who was your first celebrity crush?
21. What's a weapon to suit your personality, habits and abilities?
22. What's your favorite time of the year?
Summer in Seattle.
23. Favorite breakfast bread style (pancakes, waffles, toast etc…)?
24. Favorite parody movie?
Wet Hot American Summer.
25. Worst way to die?
Burned to death. I reckon.
26. Grossest injury you've ever seen?
I’ve seen some pretty nasty stuff on rotten.com. I couldn’t possibly say which was the grossest.
27. The worst injury you've ever had?
Apart from the bad knees I was born with, my broken arm put me out of commission for a summer when I was a kid.
28. Favorite thing about Thanksgiving?
Not having to go to work. Other than that, it’s pretty lackluster for me, as I’m not into football, poultry or hanging out with my family.
29. Sport you hate the most?
Football. I wouldn’t say I HATE it. It’s just the one I’m the least interested in.
30. What city in the U.S. do you want to visit?
31. What's something you think would be sweet to know everything about?
32. Favorite Actor/Actress?
Favorite and best are two different things. For instance, Crispin Glover is my favorite actor, but I think Gary Oldman and David Thewlis are the BEST actors. There aren’t a lot of actresses that impress me, but I do really like Kate Winslet’s performances. Kristin Bell is pretty amazing too. I also really liked Angela Bassett in Strange Days even though I haven’t been into anything else she’s been in.
33. What's one word you absolutely detest?
34. What makes an awesome party?
The people. A good theme doesn’t hurt either.
35. What's your material obsession?
36. What's something most would consider an insult but you enjoy having said about you?
It’s not really an insult exactly, but I like being called “lady”. Also, I don’t really mind people alluding to my curviness.
37. Favorite kind of dog?
38. Favorite carnival food (everyone has one)?
Strawberry Shortcake. Even though it ALWAYS makes me sick afterward.
39. Morning or night person?
40. Worst drunken/drugged up habit?
41. Weirdest eBay purchase?
I’ve never purchased anything too strange on ebay, but I used to buy a lot of bootlegs. No more.
42. Favorite food to eat when you're wasted?
43. Its Saturday at 3 am where are you…?
Possibly in bed, possibly drunk at a party.
44. Potatoes, carrots, or broccoli?
Potatoes are the perfect food. I would be thrown out of the Irish Mafia if I said otherwise.
45.Worst job you've ever had?
Either the background check place where all I did all day was 10-key social security numbers, or the weekend I spent temping at a kid’s clothing store in U-Village.
46. What's something your friends make fun of you for?
It’s hard to choose just one, but my clumsiness gets a lot of laughs. As does my OCD.
47. Favorite cereal?
48. Book you could read repeatedly?
49. What's the meanest thing you've ever done?
Avoided someone until they got the hint.
50. What was your best Halloween costume ever?
Edina from AbFab.