MySpace Meme that's almost as interesting as a Mark-scribed one.
*I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments. What do you pick?
1. Produce—> Fuji apples
2. Bakery —> Crusty whole grain bread
3. Meat —> Facon or eggs
4. Frozen —> Dijourno Pizza
5. Dry goods —> Grits
*Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what's in your bag?
Assuming I'm allowed to wear a bra, underwear and shoes…
1. Black flowy skirt
2. Black cami
3. Thick hoodie
*If I were to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the workday, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
1. That's bullshit.
2. What the fuck?
4. He/she said what?!
5. He/she did what?!
*So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you'd probably be in a pretty irritable/bad mood?
1. Some sort of exercise.
*What are 3 things do you have in your room/house that have been with you for the longest amount of time?
1. Fred, the teddy bear who belonged to my father.
2. My Winnie the Pooh baby blanket.
3. My Catwoman action figure.
*If you were only allowed to listen to 5 albums for the rest of your life, never adding anything else, which 5 could you listen to & be content with?
That would be a nightmare, but for the sake of argument:
1. The Clash – S/T
2. Elliot Smith – XO
3. The Dandy Warhols – Welcome to the Monkey House
4. Built to Spill – There's Nothing Wrong With Love
5. Weezer – Pinkerton
*You're driving down the road, and suddenly you're hit with this sense of road rage. What 3 factors probably contributed to it?
1. Hummer Limo
2. Small woman in an S.U.V.
3. Ignorant Republican bumper sticker
*Sweet, you just scored a whole afternoon to yourself. We're talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?
1. Smoke/watch terrible movie/TV show
2. Clothing shopping (I hate shopping with other people)
3. Photoshop project
4. DDR marathon
5. Me time
*We're going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it'll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?
3. Water mammals
*You just scored tickets to the taping of any show of your choice. You can pick between 5, so what are you deciding between?
I'm altering this question to say that the time continuum is at your disposal.
1. Colbert Report
2. The Price is Right with Bob Barker
3. Late World With Zack
4. The Gong Show
*You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?
I don't like mixing ice cream, but for the sake of argument:
1. Green Tea
*Somebody stole your wallet. In order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?
1. Driver's License
2. Credit Cards
3. Belle and Sebastian Tip Chart (I would want that returned more so than the credit cards)
4. Completed punch card from Beba's Deli all ready to reward me with a free sandwich
5. Receipt from Fat Burger which says the order is for someone named Christ (a perplexingly awesome misspelling of “Chris”)
*You are at a job fair, and asked about what areas in which you are interested in pursuing a career. Let's pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted. What 4 careers would be fun for you?
2. Comic Book Artist
3. Band Frontwoman
*If you could go back and talk to the old you when you were in high school and give yourself advice on 5 things that were going to happen, what would it be?
1. Stay away from suspiciously charming men in college. Especially if they consider themselves “Artists”.
2. Learn to eat normally now. You're not fat and what you're doing to yourself will make it harder to maintain a normal weight later.
3. Start freelance writing on spec ASAP. And schmooze your ass off. Maybe then your writing career will take off before you’re 30. I know you want to make films, and you can do that, but trust me, you won't be able to turn it into a career.
4. Don't go to the Art Institute. You can learn everything they will teach you from a handful of books you can buy on Amazon.
5. Speaking of Amazon, I know you're going to London in a couple of months, but you really should go to that interview and see where it goes, because later on, it will be really REALLY hard to get one.