1. You have 10 bucks and need to buy snacks at a gas station, what do you get?
Cheddar Chex Mix, water and possibly a coke if I need the caffeine.
2. If you had to be reincarnated as some sort of sea dwelling creature, what would you be?
Dolphin. They’re smart, well-respected, and are one of the few mammals besides humans that have sex for fun as well as procreation.
3. Who's your favorite redhead?
Joss Whedon. Honorable mention goes to Jason Flemyng. Rowr.
4. What do you order when you're at a IHOP?
5. Last book you read?
Currently reading Preacher vol. 7.
6. Have you made out with anyone on your friend's list?
7. Describe your favorite pair of underwear?
8. Describe the last time you were injured.
As a gimp, I’m technically injured all the time. But my last additional injury was a big drunken bump on my head.
9. Of all your friends, with whom would you want to be stuck in the middle of a jungle with?
Dom the boy scout.
10. Are there any odd things that make you feel uncomfortable?
The word “panties”.
11. Are there any weird things that turn you on?
Apparently, body hair and soft tummies are weird to like.
12. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
My true love, Optimus Prime.
14. Flavor of pudding?
15. What type of shirt are you wearing?
No shirt. Dress.
16. Prescription medication?
The pill that keeps me baby free.
17. If you could use only one form of transportation for the rest of your life, what would it be?
18. How many people are on your friends list?
This is a myspace meme, by the way. And I don’t feel like logging on to check. But I think it’s somewhere around 100.
19. How many people on your list do you know in real life?
Damn you, myspace meme. Leave me be. I’m going to guess it’s about 70%, the rest being bands, cities, or fictional characters.
20. What are you listening to right now?
21. Most recent movie you've watched?
Dead and Breakfast. Blech.
22. Most useless class you have ever taken:
A “feel guilty for being white” class I took in college that was disguised as a Sociology core class.
24. Name a teacher you had the hots for?
25. What is a saying that you use a lot?
”That’s cool.” (As oppose to “no worries”, which I can’t bring myself to say without feeling fake.)
27. What is your favorite part of the chicken?
The whole thing alive and in my lap.
28. What's your favorite town/city?
29. Favorite kind of cake?
This caramel cake my mom used to make. She called it Torta Chilena.
30. What's the first word that comes to mind right now?
Cake. Thanks, question #29.
32. What makes you feel like puking?
Red Bull. The mere thought of it.
33. Who got you to join myspace?
34. What did you have for dinner?
Haven’t had it yet. But I expect to indulge in a bevy of cheeses and cocktails at my work cocktail party.
35. How long have you been at your current job?
2 and a half years too long.
36. Is Tom on your friends list?
I don’t remember if I bothered to delete him or not.
37. What's the last thing you said out loud?
38. Look to your left, what do you see?
My purple unicorn.
39. Who is the last person who spent $100 on you?
My mom, actually. She’s REALLY worried about me going back to living alone for some reason..
40. Who's your favorite villain?
41. What’s the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone?
I can’t remember. Hardly ever happens.
42. What's the last piece of clothing you bought?
New underpants to replace the ones with the holes.
43. What phrase makes you laugh no matter where, when or how?
44. Go into your text message log on your phone…what is the last text you sent?
I don’t know, actually. I just deleted my outbox this morning because it was getting full. Probably something about plans.
45. If you could be alone with anyone and a bottle of baby-oil right now who would it be?
Ew. They should rephrase this question to be “if you HAD to be alone with a bottle of baby oil and another person”.
46. What keeps you up at night?
47. What’s to your right?
Glass of water and a picture of Tobe.
48. What was the subject of the last person who posted this?
I can’t remember.
49. If you were extraordinarily good at one thing, what would it be?
I AM extraordinarily good at a couple of things. But if I could pick something I’m currently bad at and become extraordinarily good at it, it would have to be playing music. I’m very jealous of all my talented musician friends.
50. Yes or no?