1. Your name spelled backwards.
Acissej. Or Ssej for short.
2. Where were your parents born?
Da: Rochester, NY. Mum: Somewheres, Maryland
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Some guy's screenplay that I have to edit.
4. What's your favorite restaurant?
I like too many different foods to say for sure but some favorites include: Annapurna, that Pho place on Broadway, Golden Singha, Roti, and new favorite Queen Sheba.
5. Last time you swam in a pool?
When I first moved into my last apartment.
6. Have you ever been in a school play?
I was in Alice In Wonderland in 6th grade. I wore an adorable duck suit.
7. How many kids do you want?
As few as possible.
8. Type of music you dislike most?
9.Are you registered to vote?
10. Do you have cable?
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped?
No. But I did ride on the back of a honda bike once.
12. Ever prank call anybody?
In middle school. Lame.
13. Ever get a parking ticket?
Yes. I live in Capital Hill and I had a car. It's impossible not too. Goddamned parking facists.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Maybe if I was drunk…
15. Furthest place you ever traveled.
16. Do you have a garden?
There are a few house plants. If I put them outside, would that be a garden?
17. What's your favorite comic strip?
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
Doesn't every American? It's ingrained into our little heads from Kindergarden on. I think a better question would be “Do you know funny alternative words to the national anthem?”
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night?
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month?
“Abre Los Ohos”
21. Favorite pizza topping?
This one's been done. Pineapple, mushrooms and jalapenos.
22. Chips or popcorn?
Depends, but I crave popcorn more often.
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear?
Cheap and slutty.
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
Do people do that? I tried smoking banana peels (in between meals) and catnip.
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
26. Orange Juice or apple?
I like both. Sue me. I mean it.
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine?
I went to the Canterbury with Faye. We'd only been there once before and didn't like it. It was probably the company then because this time it was AWESOME! They have Strongbow on tap and breakfast all day!
28. Favorite type chocolate bar?
I…don't…know! Why do you keep asking me about food?!
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls?
I vote every time I can, but it's always by absentee because I'm lazy.
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
I have NO idea.
31. Have you ever won a trophy?
No. There aren't many sports leagues for gimps and my IQ is too high to be in the Special olympics.
32. Are you a good cook?
Yes but I'm lazy.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
Put the thing in the hole!
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial?
YES!!! My ab slide (used it every day since, for 4 years), the Sounds of The 80's collection from Time Life (rules!), the Handistitch (broke after one use) and I'm THIS close to ordering the goddamned Magic Bullet. “Dinnah is such a production!”.
35. Sprite or 7-up?
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?
University of Puget Sound Dining Services.
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy?
Everything. Mostly stockings.
38. Ever throw up in public?
Yes, but I had just had knee surgery and was reacting badly to the anesthesia so I think it was justified.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?
Aw…can't I have both?!
40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No, but I do believe in crazy monkey sex desire at first site!
41. Ever call a 1-900 number?
Only the 800 numbers that look like free porn until they say “To hear more from Tabby, please enter your credit card number now”.
42. Can ex's be friends?
43. Have you ever been admitted into a hostpital? When?
Surgery surgery surgery.
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby?
Not a LOT but a lot for a baby.
45. What message is on your answering machine?
46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character?
Time Travellin' Scott Joplin.
47. What was the name of your first pet?
Cinderella. I was 4.
48. What is in your purse?
It's a satchel. Um…book, book of puzzels, pens, chapstick, compact, suncreen/bug repellant, keys, cell phone, day planner, plethora of pharmaceuticals, sunglasses, eyeglasses. I like to be prepared.
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime?
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
That I'm not pregnant.
Leave a comment
No comments yet.