Another random-number-of-questions meme.
Is anyone else having an EXTREMELY difficult time concentrating on work this week?
1)How old do you wish you were?
2)Where were you when 9/11 happened?
Getting ready for work. Meep called me from Wenatchee and told me to turn on the TV..
3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Swear, hit the machine a few times and then, if there’s no one around, just wander off hungry and disappointed. If there’s someone to try and get a refund from, however, I will definitely do that.
4) Do you consider yourself kind?
5) If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
6) If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
7) Do you know your neighbors?
Not yet. I am intimately acquainted with their footsteps, however.
8)What do you consider a vacation?
Any day when I don’t have to come to work.
9) Do you follow your horoscope?
10) Would you move for the person you love(d)?
It really all depends. There are many places I WOULDN’T move though.
11) Are you touchy feely?
I CAN be. I can also NOT be.
12) Do you believe that opposites attract?
In a way. It’s not quite that simple though.
13) Dream job?
14) Favorite channel(s)?
Comedy Central, VH1, Sci-Fi, FX, Animal Planet, Bravo
15) Favorite place to go on weekends?
16) Showers or Baths?
17) Do you paint your nails?
Very rarely. But it happens.
18) Do you trust people easily?
I like to think that I can, yes. But certain types of people instill suspicion in me.
19) What are your phobias?
20) Do you want kids?
Not unless something in me changes.
21) Do you keep a handwritten journal?
I have several from my past but I haven’t opened them in a long time. The blog has replaced them. Which is good because I am a lot less tempted to write embarrassing stuff in my blog.
22) Where would you rather be right now?
23) Who makes you feel warm and fuzzy?
24) Heavy or light sleep?
Light unless I’m drunk.
25) Are you paranoid?
26) Are you impatient?
27) Who can you relate to?
Rob Gordon and Lenore.
28) How do you feel about interracial couples?
Same as I feel about any couple, really.
29) Have you been burned by love?
As a 27-year-old human, I have to answer yes.
30) What's your life motto?
Be nice. Everybody has bad days.
31) What's your main ringtone on your mobile?
32) What were you doing at midnight last night?
Trying to fall asleep.
33) Who was your last text message from?
34) Who's bed did you sleep in last night?
35) What color shirt are you wearing?
37) Name three things you have on you at all times?
phone, chap stick, wallet
38.) What color are your bed sheets?
39) How much cash do you have on you right now?
40) What is your favorite part of the chicken?
The cuddly part.
41) What's your favorite town/city?
42) I can't wait till:?
43) Who got you to join myspace?
44) What did you have for dinner last night?
45) How tall are you barefoot?
5 foot nuthin’
46) Have you ever smoked heroin?
47) Do you own a gun?
Only the toy version.
48) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Water and tea.
49) What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
50) Do you have A.D.D.?
I’m sorry, what?
51) What time did you wake up today?
52) Current worry?
53) Current hate?
54) Favorite place to be?
Under a warm, shining sun.
55) Where would you like to travel?
Anywhere I haven’t yet been, really. With few exceptions, mostly involving the Midwestern United States.
56) Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs?
Too scary to think about. But I know where I HOPE I’ll be.
57) last thing you ate?
58) What songs do you sing in the shower?
Whatever is in my head at the moment.
59) Last person that made you laugh?
60) Worst injury you've ever had?
My knees are a perpetual injury so I guess that’s pretty bad.
61) Does someone have a crush on you?
62) What is your favorite candy?
Cadbury Cream Eggs.
63) What song do you want played at your funeral?
Some good Irish drinking songs.
Leave a comment
No comments yet.