Supposedly, this is a meme for “adults”, gleaned from myspace. Apparently, adults are primarily concerned with bills, chores, drinking and sex. Sounds about right.
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
2. What's the best place to eat a romantic dinner?
Park or beach.
3. Last time you Puked from Drinking (Details)?
Austin, March 2006. Details very well documented in previous blog entry.
4. When is the last time you got drunk and woke up in a strange place?
Never done that.
5. Name of your First Grade Teacher?
6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Being done unpacking.
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
A vet or a journalist.
8.How many colleges did you attend before you settled on the one you graduated from?
Just the one.
9. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now?
Because it wasn’t dirty.
10. Gas Prices! First Thought?
Glad I don’t have a car.
11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you where would you go and who would you take?
I just finished moving so the thought of doing it again is not at all pleasant. Besides, I already live in the city I want to live in.
12. First Thought When the alarm went off this morning?
Crap. It’s only Tuesday.
By the way, what’s with All the random capitalization In this meme?
13. Last thought before Falling asleep last night?
I am so damned tired, falling asleep should be a piece of…
14. Favorite style of Underwear?
15. Favorite style of Underwear for the opposite sex?
16. What Errand/Chore do you despise?
Picking up my clothes.
17. If you didn't have to work would you?
I certainly wouldn’t work in an office. I would use my freedom to pursue non-fruitful career choices. And wouldn’t at all complain if they eventually made me money.
18. Sex or Sleep?
Why must I choose?
19. Your Favorite Cartoon Character?
20. Favorite non sexual thing to do at night with a girl/boy?
21. A secret that you wouldn't mind everyone knowing?
I only keep secrets that I don’t want everyone to know about. I know, weird, huh?
22. What was your First Car?
’89 Volvo station wagon.
23. Your Best Your Mamma Joke?
Your mamma is so fat that she has atherosclerosis.
24. Your Favorite Lunch Meat?
Deli style soy unicorn.
25. What do you get everytime you go into a WAWA?
26. Beach Or Lake?
27. Do you think Marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented by people who died at 20?
Not exactly, but I definitely have other issues with the concept.
28. Who do you Stalk on myspace?
29. Favorite Guilty Pleasure?
Bad supernatural dramas.
30. Favorite Movie you wouldn’t want anyone to find out about?
I am not ashamed of loving bad cinema so this probably doesn’t apply to me.
31. What's your drink?
I like vodka-based drinks. And Cook’s campagne.
32. Cowboys or Indians?
33. Cops or Robbers?
34. Do you cheer for the bad guys?
Not always, but often. Especially when they’re played by Gary Oldman.
35. What Hollyood star do you think resembles you best?
I frequently hear Patricia Arquette.
36. If you had to pick one which cast member of Lost would you be?
I don’t watch Lost anymore, but from the time that I did, I would go with Shannon because she got to make out with Sayid and then she got to die and didn’t have to be on that crappy show anymore.
37. What do you want when you are sick?
Malt-o-meal and bananas or ritz crackers and juice.
38. Who from High School would you like to run into?
39. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
Don’t have a car, but I listen to indie 103.1 on the internet at work.
41. Stiffler or Oz?
Oz, but only if you mean the werewolf from Buffy. Otherwise, I don’t have a preference.
42. Norm or Cliff?
Totally don’t care.
43. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons?
44. Worst Relationship Mistake that you wish you could take back?
Giving a known asshole a second chance.
45. Do you Like the Person who sits directly across from you at work?
The person is a wall. And you know what? That wall is a FANTASTIC conversationalist.
46. If you could get away with it who would you kill?
The terrorists. I’m told they are the source of all the world’s problems.
47. What Famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Crispin Hellion Glover. (I know, predictable response. But damnit, it’s true).
48. What famous Person would you like to sleep with?
Captain Tight Pants
49. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
No. Nor for its unintended purpose, but it could be fun.
50. Last book you read for real?
For really reals? I’m assuming you aren’t counting graphic novels so I will say “Superstud” by Paul Feig.
51. Do you have a teddy bear?
I have my dad’s old teddy bear, Fred and various other stuffed animals acquired over time and carrying too much sentimentality for me to be rid of them.
52. Strangest Place you have ever had sex?
53. Strangest Place you have ever wanted to have sex?
54. How many times a day do you text?
55. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or relationship?
56. Do you go to church?
57. Pencil or Pen?
58. Describe your favorite Day?
No responsibilities and the sun shining.
60. How many jobs have you had?
12 or so?
61. What would be your “dream job”?
E! True Hollywood Story.
62. What do you want to achieve in life?