1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at?
My complexion to see if it needs powdering.
2. How much cash do you have on you?
About $60. And it will probably be gone by the end of the night. Stupid bar prices and high alcohol tolerance.
3. What's a word that rhymes with “TEST”?
4. Favorite plant?
Seamus, my clover, who is the only plant I have ever been able to keep alive. I've had him for a year and a half!
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Surprise, surprise…it's Frank! But I called him RIGHT back.
6. What is your main ring tone on your phone?
It is and always will be “Shapdoikle Day.”
7. What shirt are you wearing?
Why is this always a qustion? My favorite lacy black tank.
8. Do you “label” yourself?
With a labeler.
9. What name brand of shoes are you currently wearing?
The kind you get at Payless.
10. Are you in a Bright or Dark Room?
Dark. Just the way I like it.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
She's perty. And a hell of a singer.
12. Ever “spilled the beans”?
Yes. I'm actually really rubbish at keeping my own secrets. I'm good at keeping other people's though.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?
“Where has a good happy hour?”
15. Do you ever click on “Pop Ups” or Banners?
Why in the hell would I do that?
16. What's a saying that you say a lot?
17. Who told you they loved you last?
I think it was my mom.
18. Last furry thing you touched?
19. How many hours a week do you work?
I get paid for 40 but I have to be in the office for 45. And then there's all the film stuff so I'm going to round it up to 60.
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
None. I just steal Dom's digital camera and upload them onto kodakgallery. Not as romantic as proper film, I know, but it's much cheaper these days.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
Well, I'm having a pretty good year this year, but I'll always have a special fondness to my 19th year. The year of the drunken liberation, book reading, limited responsibilities and first love.
22. Who is your worst enemy?
Baz. Lurhman. Or perhaps any manner of Stranger employees.
23. What is your current desktop picture?
Optimus Prime, my love.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time to fix all of your mistakes, which would you pick?
The million, please. I haven't done anything so stupid that I couldn't move past it. And I need to make a movie!
Leave a comment
No comments yet.