1. What motion picture in your opinion is the “perfect movie” (doesn't have to be your favorite film)?
Zoolander. (Mark took my Back to the Future answer…also, BttF MIGHT be my favorite movie. But it's so hard for me to commit to just one.)
2. Which U.S. state do you think has the friendliest residents?
Austin. I know it's not a state, but it definitely felt different from the rest of Texas. Perhaps it should be emancipated.
3. What's the slobbiest thing about you/your behavior?
The clutter in which I choose to live.
4. What's the most anal, OCD thing about you/your behavior?
Writing EVERYTHING that I have to do in my day planner and making lists on top of that.
5. If you were thrown into a closet and had to eat your way through ONE foodstuff to get to the door, what would you choose?
One would hope the closet contained chips and salsa.
6. Have you ever met anybody born in the 19th century?
Nope. My granparents were born right at the beginning of the 20th.
7. What's the most expensive thing you've ever won?
I rarely win anything of value. The only thing that comes to mind is a Tenacious D LP. $15?
8. What is the oldest man-made thing in your house?
I believe it is my father's teddy bear, Fred. Fred is 60 and is looking quite worse for wear.
9. Do you think you look better now than you did when you were 21?
10. How many of your exes are married now?
Only one that I'm aware of. However, I only keep in touch with a handful. It's possible that a few of them are dead.
11. How many of your exes have kids?
None that I know of.
12. How many of your exes now “play for the other team”?
13. If you could bring one famous person back from the dead, who would you choose?
Buddy Holly. I would have loved to have seen how his music evolved in the 60's. However, I have a theory that he would have just become Elvis Costello before Declan MacManus had a chance to.
14. What musical instrument do you wish you could play really well?
15. What foreign language do you wish you could speak fluently?
Italian. (Or Gaelic)
16. If you woke up tomorrow and could either speak that language or play that instrument, which would you choose?
The language would be more useful, of course. But the vanity in me would probably choose the moog.
17. What band do you wish had put out more albums during their existence?
Buddy Holly and The Crickets.
18. What household chore do you never get around to doing?
Washing my sheets. Gross, I know.
19. What household chore does it seem like you're doing all the time?
Scooping cat litter.
20. Put an “x” next to all of the following careers you think you'd be good at:
(X) doctor (only if I can be a plastic surgeon though).
() fashion designer
Leave a comment
No comments yet.